2023 BHMM Annual Members’ Meeting
Join us on Tuesday, February 28th (rescheduled from the 21st) at Dakota Gold’s Roundhouse Banquet Hall at 106 Glendale Dr. Lead, SD.
Schedule of Events
6:00 pm to ~7:00 pm: Catered dinner by Cheyenne Crossing featuring Chef Carved Sirloin and French Baked Chicken
- Dinner Reservations are required. (Dinner Reservations)
- Tickets are $15.
- No reservation can be accepted after 5:00 pm Tuesday, February 14th.
- Venue seating limits dinner attendees to 120 people.
6:35 pm to ~7:00 pm: Dinner program
- Brian Tideman, COO Pete Lien & Sons
- Sena Phillips “Bobby Burns the Pack Rat”
- Gordon Phillips, Membership & Fundraising Pitch (Developmental Funds for the New Facility Project with a $25,000 goal)
7:00 pm: Membership Business Meeting
- Update from the Board of Directors
- Update about the New Facility Project
- Election of additional members to the Board of Directors
- A person does not need to be a member to attend the dinner and program events.
- Those attending dinner are not required or obligated to stay through the members’ business meeting.
- Only current dues-paid members may vote at the meeting. (Membership Form)
- There is no charge or registration required for the business meeting itself.
- All attendees are asked to participate in a freewill donation towards the Museum ongoing New Facility Project specifically Developmental Funds.
2023 BHMM’s “Mining Extravaganza”
- Monday and Tuesday, July 3rd and 4th to run in conjunction with Lead’s Gold Camp Jubilee Celebrations
- More information to follow